1. Ayurvedic Facials: My new favorite is combining hibiscus powder with rosewater to create a paste for my face! Or try 1/2 tsp turmeric mixed with 1 oz heavy cream. Refrigerate leftovers.
2. Tea ceremony: Turn on calming music (Karunesh is nice), brew up your favorite cup and find a cozy seat. I like chamomile, lavender and jasmine.
3. Yoga Nidra: So many yoga studios are offering free online courses. Take advantage! Check some Yoga Nidra out here: https://www.yoganidranetwork.org/downloads
4. Go Barefoot: Take off your shoes and Put your feet in the dirt. Soak in those sun rays and let nature flood your spirit. Nature has not been cancelled.
5. Burn Sage/Incense/Aromatherapy: My favorite scents are nag champa, ylang ylang and lemongrass.
6. Read a Book: For fun! I get really caught up in professional or educational literature. Switch it up and read for pleasure!
7. Hobbies: Playing music, pickling vegetables, writing poetry, vision boarding, exploring new podcasts... get creative!
And if you find yourself needing extra connection, or help reaching your wellness goals, reach out to prema.shakti@hibisKISSayurveda.com. We are in this together!